Hi Friends of Coldstream,
Many have asked what is the City of Coldstream doing for Halloween. While we aren’t having an official event, we ask that as you particpate this year that you head the guidance given by the state of Kentucky.
- Place individually wrapped candy outside on the porch, driveway or table.
- Maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet from anyone not within your household.
- Always wear a face covering. Halloween masks DO NOT count as a face covering.
- Clean hands before and after touching the wrapped candy.
- Trick-or-treat in family groups and don’t congregate in large groups.
- Use hand sanitizer often, especially after contacting frequently-touched surfaces and before eating anything
and some reminders:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- If your child is at greater risk of complications from COVID-19, use extra caution and avoid moderate and high-risk activities.
- Consider the people in your household who may be at risk of greater complications from COVID-19.
- Focus on keeping Halloween fun and safe for children by avoiding adult activities that further increase the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
Happy Halloween and Be Safe!
Mayor William Starks and the City Council